Probiotic Elixer Medicinal Mushroom w/ Kombucha Tea
$70.00 – $162.00
Chinese medicinal herbs: organic aloe vera,
trace minerals, and copper,
Raw Aloe Leaf- Lubricates joints, heals wounds, polyphenols, Lubricates the skin
Arnica- Wounds, Abrasions, bruises, pain relief, Stiffness in joints
Ashwaganda- Immune herb, Healthy Hormones in women and men, Purifier, Digestion, and heart health
Shilajit- Amazing superfood herb for nutrition, detoxing, hormones, and immunity
Astragalus- Tonifying her, respiratory health, hormone and immune herb
Basil- polyphenols, immune system, Respiratory and heart health
Brahmi- Pain, heart health, liver and gallbladder health
Burdock Root- Detoxifier, immune system, cleanses entire systems
Calendula- Relaxing herb, tonifying, digestion, and heart health
Chamomile- Relaxing herb, pain relief, stress, anxiety, depression,
Chaste Tree Berry- Hormones, irregularity in female periods, for men too.
Chia Seeds- Relieves constipation, sweeps and cleans colon walls
Comfrey- in low doses helps relieve pain, constipation heart health
Fenugreek- female and male hormone balancer, helps proper development
Hawthorn Berry-hormone health in men and women, polyphenols and antioxidants
Kava- Pain relief, stiffness, Stress, Anxiety
Lavender- Polyphenols, Minerals, vitamins, anxiety, stress, pain relief
Lemon Balm- stress relief, pain, anxiety, heals wounds, heart health
Mullein- parasite killer, heart health, detoxifier, liver health, wounds
Neem- Antimicrobial, Antifungal, Antiparasitic, Anti-mold, Antiviral, Anti yeast
Pomegranate Leaves- Heart health, kidney and liver health, polyphenols
Raspberry Leaf- Hormone health, skin, purifying, Helps with lactation and breasts health
Red Clover- Purifying, skin, protects intestines, polyphenols, stimulates skin
Rosemary- Memory, Antimicrobial, Antifungal, Antiparasitic, Anti-mold, Antiviral,
Sage- Anti Microbial, Anti parasitic, Anti fungal, Immune enhancer
Spearmint- Detoxifier, Polyphenols, Parasite cleaner
Yarrow- Wounds, abrasions, internally healing
Yerba Mate- Energy & detoxifier
Probiotics (Healthy Bacteria):
Saccharomyces boulardii yeast
Enzymes: glutathione-S-transferase, glutathione peroxidase, glutathione reductase, catalase, and superoxide dismutase), various levels of creatinine and urea, nitric oxide
- Polyphenols: catechin compounds: catechin, gallocatechin, epicatechin, epigallocatechin, epicatechin gallate, and epigallocatechin gallate (also known as EGCG).Kombucha tea also contains alkaloids including caffeine, theobromine, and theophylline. They provide green tea’s stimulant effects. L-theanine, an amino acid compound found in green tea, has been studied for its calming effects on the nervous system.
Directions: Drink 4 to 6oz daily (if you are new to fermentation, please drink 2oz for the first week) slowly i
Medicinal Mushroom Concentrated Kombucha Tea
Directions for Best results: For serious internal gut issues, drink 4oz, 2 times per day. Open only when cold, store in fridge. Wait 30 minutes before or after meals to drink. Shelf stable
Ophiocordyceps sinensis fruiting body. The caterpillar is underground and the fruiting body is above ground. Ophiocordyceps sinensis is a fungus commonly referred to as Cordyceps sinensis. In China it is called called Dōng chóng xià cǎo, translated to “Winter Worm, Summer Grass” and in Tibet it is called Yartsa Gunbu. Winter worm, summer grass refers to the fact that it parasitizes and consumes a hibernating caterpillar over the winter and then produces a grass blade-like fruiting body in the late spring. This “caterpillar fungus”, is consumed caterpillar and all. It is commonly found in the soil of highland prairies at elevations of 3500 meters in the Chinese provinces of Sichuan, Yunnan, Qinghai and Tibet.
- sinensiswas first recorded in a 1694 Chinese Herbal and its use is at least 300 years old or more. It was officially recorded in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia in 1964 as an herbal drug. It is today one of the most famous of the traditional Chinese medicines and medicinal mushrooms. Due to its fame and popularity the wildcrafted supply has come under intense harvesting pressure making it the most expensive herb in China today.
Asthenia denotes a lack of energy and abnormal physical weakness, especially after debilitating illness, and this is a primary area of traditional Cordyceps use. Cordyceps is also prescribed for exhaustion and fatigue. Some have noted that this use of Cordyceps relates directly to its ability to enhance endurance and strength.
Quality Control and Active Compounds
The search for the active principles in Cordyceps species has been ongoing for over 50 years. Although this research has identified a number of compounds that have shown activity, there are few unique compounds that occur in the quantities necessary to demonstrate strong species specific activity. For this reason, standards have been used that are common among other species of fungi. Mannitol and the nucleoside adenosine are two such compounds.
It is now believed that the polysaccharides in Cordyceps represent the most biologically active compounds due to their anti-oxidant, immunopotentiation, anti-tumor and hypo-glycemic activity. There is also an increasing body of research that indicates cordyceps may be an important key. Cordyceps militaris also possesses immunomodulating and antioxidant effects. Cordycepin occurs in sufficient quantity to make it a genuine marker compound for Cordyceps militaris.
So What is Mycelium?
Mycelium is the vegetative body of a fungal organism and is somewhat similar to the root system of plants. It is the stage in the fungal life-cycle that gathers nutrients which enable the production of a mushroom.
Maitake -often said to boost immune function and, in turn, fight certain infections. Maitake is also touted as a natural remedy for diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol. It’s even being researched as a potential cancer-fighter.
- Shitake-New research has shown that a relatively small daily amount of dried shiitake mushroom (5 grams of dried mushroom, which is the equivalent of 1-ounce fresh mushroom or less than one large shiitake mushroom) can provide measurable anti-inflammatory benefits. This finding is great news for anyone who is interested in bringing small amounts of shiitake mushrooms into his or her diet, without necessarily making it any sort of dietary focus.
- Researchers are getting closer and closer to understanding the biotin content of shiitake mushrooms and large amounts of this B-complex vitamin
- At WHFoods, shiitake mushrooms are our 4th best source of copper.
- shiitake mushrooms appears to contain significantly higher amounts of eritadenine. Much of the interest in this phytonutrient has been focused on its ability to inhibit activity of an enzyme called angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE). Because ACE activity results in a constricting of our blood vessels, inhibition of ACE can help prevent unwanted blood vessel constriction. By preventing unwanted constriction, our blood vessels can keep a wider diameter and this wider diameter allows the pressure on our blood to stay within a normal range. In short: what we are looking at here is a unique nutrient in shiitake mushrooms
- A variety of different studies on the health benefits of shiitake mushrooms have converged on a special group of carbohydrate-related molecules called glucans. Glucans are polysaccharides (structures comprised of linked sugars) that are found in many different foods. However, shiitake mushrooms are unusual in containing not only a large amount of total glucans but also a large amount of one specific glucan called beta-glucan. Because these glucans cannot be broken down by enzymes in our digestive tract, they pass undigested all the way through to our large intestine where they help support growth of desirable bacteria in our digestive tract. This result earns shiitake mushrooms the right to be called a health-supportive food. But perhaps more importantly, beta-glucans also provide support for a wide variety of body systems, including our immune system, antioxidant system, and our endocrine system. Because beta-glucans can bind onto certain receptors on our immune cells, they can help support immune system function. These polysaccharides can also function as antioxidants and have been shown to have free radical scavenging activity. In addition, beta-glucan intake has been linked to better regulation of our blood sugar and insulin levels. What we are left with here is a category of nutrient intake—polysaccharides—that we don’t usually associate with such a wide range of potential health benefits. But research on shiitake mushrooms is convincing us to pay more attention to this carb-related group in shiitake and other mushrooms.
Red Reishi- mushroom is used for boosting the immune system; viral infections such as the flu (influenza), swine flu, and avian flu; lung conditions including asthma and bronchitis; heart disease and contributing conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol; kidney disease; cancer; and liver disease.
- Chaga- Nutrient-dense superfood. …
- Slowing the aging process. …
- Lowering cholesterol. …
- Preventing and fighting cancer. …
- Lowering blood pressure. …
- Supporting the immune system. …
- Fighting inflammation. …
- Lowering blood sugar.
Description: We are now using medicinal mushrooms with our probiotic tea, along with ayurvedic herbs that ward off harmful microbes. May fight cancer 10,000x better than Chemotherapy Mushrooms that are used are Cordyceps, Maitake, Shiitake, Reishi, and Chaga, lyons mayne. Used internally or externally for cleaning and hydrating face and body, Prevents under arm smell when rubbed on armpits. (PH BALANCER)
NEW INGREDIENTS ADDED!
fermented raw Cordyceps, Maitake, Shiitake, Reishi, and Chaga, lyons mayne, and turkey tail.